Indian Council of Agricultural Research – ICAR FellowshipsScholarships »
ICAR Doctoral Fellowships
Indian Council of Agricultural Research offers Fellowships for Doctoral in Agriculture and Allied Sciences for the applicants of International Students India
Study Subject ( s ) : Agriculture / Allied Science.
Course Level : Doctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for ICAR Doctoral Fellowship
- Masters degree in Agriculture / Allied Science with an Overall Grade Point Average ( OGPA ) 6.60 out of 10.0 or 65% marks or equivalent will be the eligibility requirement for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research International Doctoral Fellowships.
- Candidates as on the specified date of the year of Doctoral admission should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Notification for Indian Council of Agricultural Research Doctoral Fellowship will contain the detailed eligibility requirements.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research International Doctoral Fellowships would be available for both, fresh and in – service candidates.
- However, the fresh candidates should have completed their qualifying degree not more than two years before the specified date in the year of Doctoral admission.
- In – service candidates from India should be employed in the ICAR – AU system.
- Council will identify and announce the priority areas of research and the list of Institutions for Doctoral admission, one year in advance for availing the Indian Council of Agricultural Research International Doctoral Fellowships.
ICAR Doctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Indian Council of Agricultural Research Doctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
ICAR Doctoral Scholarship Description
- Number of Doctoral Fellowships available every year for a program leading to PhD degree under this scheme will be 15.
- Allocation of Doctoral Fellowships between Indian and Overseas candidates will depend upon the availability of good candidates in the identified priority areas.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research International Doctoral Fellowships are available to Indian candidates as well as Overseas candidates for a period of three years.
- Tenure of Doctoral Fellowship will not be extended in any case, in so far as the Council support is concerned.
- In case the Doctoral Fellow is not able to complete his / her degree during this period, he / she will use his / her own resources for completing the degree.
- In case the Doctoral Fellow is not able to complete even after 2 years of the prescribed duration.
- the program for which Indian Council of Agricultural Research International Fellowship was sanctioned, the Council may take necessary steps for the recovery of the Doctoral Fellowship paid.
ICAR Doctoral Scholarship Application Form
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research Doctoral Scholarship should be applied by Online or Post.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.