Indian Council of Philosophical Research – ICPR FellowshipScholarships »
2019 Research Fellowship in Indian Council of Philosophical Research
Indian Council of Philosophical Research offers Research Fellowships in fields of Philosophy, Science and Technology, Philosophy of Man and the Environment, Metaphysics, Philosophy of Education. Philosophy of Social Sciences India ( 2019 ).
Indian Council of Philosophical Research Fellowships 2019 :
Under this scheme the Council awards different categories of Research Fellowships to assist the scholars to engage in research on full time basis on themes of contemporary relevance and those that fit in with the selected major areas of the Council.
- Theories of Truth and Knowledge
- Basic Values Embodied in Indian Culture and their relevance to National Reconstruction
- Normative Inquiries ( Ethics and Aesthetics )
- Interdisciplinary Inquiries ( Ethics and Aesthetics )
- Philosophy, Science and Technology
- Philosophy of Man and the Environment
- Social and Political Philosophy and Philosophy of Law
- Comparative and Critical Study in the Philosophical Systems / Movements and Religion
- Logic, Philosophy of Mathematics and Philosophy of Language
- Philosophy of Education
- Philosophy of Social Sciences
ICPR Senior Fellowship 2019 :
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research Senior Fellowships 2012 are awarded primarily to those scholars in philosophy and in allied disciplines who have made a significant contribution in their areas of research as evidenced from their publications such as books and research papers, articles, etc., in philosophical journals and periodicals.
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research Senior Fellowship carries monthly emoluments of ₹ 8,000/- per month.
- However, salary is protected in the case of employed scholars. In addition, the Senior Fellows are entitled to a contingency grant of ₹ 36,000/- per annum.
ICPR Junior Research Fellowship 2019 :
- Junior Research Fellowships are awarded to Scholars who have good academic record and are pursuing their research on a particular project.
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research Fellowship carries a grant of ₹ 5,000/- per month.
- ( Non – NET ), ₹ 6,000/- per month.
- ( NET ) with an annual contingency grant of ₹ 12,000/-.
ICPR General Fellowship 2019 :
- General Research Fellowships are awarded to scholars who have shown significant promise and competence in carrying on independent research.
- The award of such category of fellowship is determined on the basis of the quality of the candidate’s research work in the form of published work, books or articles and in special cases even as evidenced from their unpublished manuscripts.
- The Fellowship amount has been fixed as rupee] 6,000/- per month with an annual contingency grant of ₹ 12,000/-.
- However, in the case of employed teachers / scholars, their salary, including allowances in their parent institution is protected.
ICPR Research Fellowship Amount 2019 :
- Senior, Fellowship : ₹ 3700 to 7300 per month and contingent grant of ₹ 10,000/- per annum.
- General Fellowship : ₹ 2,500 to 5000 per month and contingent grant of ₹ 5,000 per annum.
- Junior Research Fellowship : ₹1,500/- per month or Fellowship ₹ 1,800/- ( candidates who Qualified in NET of UGC ) and contingency grant of [rupee-1] 5,000/- per annum.
ICPR Research Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research Scholarships should be applied by Post.
ICPR Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 5th January, 2019.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.