Indian Institute of Science – IISC FellowshipScholarships »
IISC Masters Fellowship in Indian Institute of Science Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Science invites applications for the IISC Summer Fellowship in Science and Engineering 2019 ( only SC / ST Students need to apply ).
IISC Masters Fellowship Eligibility 2019 :
- SC / ST students studying I year MSc in Science Disciplines ( Biological, Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences ) or III year B.E / BTech or equivalent degree, during the academic year ( 2018 – 2019 ).
IISC Masters Fellowship Selection Criteria 2019 :
- Indian Institute of Science will evolve a suitable criteria for selecting the candidates for the program.
Indian Institute of Science Masters Scholarship Description :
- Indian Institute of Science will provide Traveling allowance equivalent to II Class train fare from nearest station.
- Free boarding and lodging ( on sharing basis ) at Indian Institute of Science.
- Indian Institute of Science Masters Fellowship of ₹ 5,000/- and a book grant of ₹ 1500/-.
- Features of the Program : Selected candidates will work with one of the Indian Institute of Science Faculty members and learn various techniques used in research for a period of one month during June – July 2019.
IISC Masters Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- The Students are requested to submit the online application by logging on to the web site : http://www.iisc.ernet.in or http://admissions.iisc.ernet.in/summerfellowship/default.aspx
- After submitting online application, take a print out of the application. Affix latest passport size color photograph at identified place and forward to the following address, by clearly superscribing on the envelop as “IISc. Summer Fellowship in Science and Engineering for SC / ST Students – 2019”.
The Assistant Registrar ( Academic),
Indian Institute of Science,
BANGALORE – 560 012.
Email : email@example.com
- Last date for submission of filled in application form is 20th April 2015.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.