Tehran University of Medical Sciences – TUMS Scholarship 2013
Tehran University of Medical Sciences ( TUMS ) has announced scholarships for international students to pursue studies in medical fields. These scholarships are available for all those students who are seeking undergraduate or graduate degree as well as fellowship positions in Iran. Applications are evaluated on the basis of prior knowledge, experience and publication in the desired field of study. Applications are submitted online till 30th March, 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Undergraduate scholarships are awarded in : Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Graduate scholarships are awarded in : Nutrition, Advanced Technologies in Medicine, Traditional Medicine, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Nursing and Midwifery, Medicine, Health Management in Information Sciences, Public Health, Dentistry, Allied Health Sciences ( one of eleven schools of TUMS ).
Course Level : This scholarship is open to all men and women seeking undergraduate or graduate degree as well as fellowship positions.
Scholarship Provider : Tehran University of Medical Sciences ( TUMS )
Scholarship can be taken at : Iran
Eligibility for TUMS Scholarship 2013 :
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, an applicant must meet the following general criteria.
They must :
- Be non Iranian citizens
- Be over 18 years old
- Have completed and obtained high school diploma (for undergraduate studies)
- Have completed and obtained a post high school or university diploma (for graduate studies)
- Be able to communicate in English.
TUMS Scholarship Open for International Students :
- International students can apply for TUMS Scholarship.
TUMS Scholarship Description 2013 :
- In winter 2011 TUMS scholarship fund was created. TUMS is committed to identify and support the best students and researchers in medical fields. The objective of the scholarships is to support outstanding International students so that they can : Be trained to conduct research that is internationally competitive; Develop a capacity for original independent research; Start and complete their education in a medical related field; Be exposed to Iranian research expertise.
- Undergraduate Studies Scholarships are awarded to provide financial support to applicants of undergraduate studies in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy. These scholarships are designed to encourage young students’ fresh out of high school to pursue their studies in the above mentioned three fields. In this context, particularly recent high school graduates are encouraged to apply.
Graduate Studies Scholarships :
- These are awarded to provide financial support to applicants of graduate studies in one of eleven schools of TUMS. These scholarships are designed to encourage outstanding students, to continue their studies in levels of MSc, PhD, Sub specialty Fellowship, and Specialty. In addition to the requirements in awarding these scholarships, attention will be paid to previous qualifications and experience. Particular weight will be given to prior knowledge, experience, and publication in the desired field of study. The assessment process will be undertaken by a panel experienced in the mentioned field of study.
Selection Criteria for TUMS Scholarship 2013 :
- For selection inspite of requirements, attention will also be paid to previous qualifications and experience. Particular weight will be given to prior knowledge, experience, and publication in the desired field of study. The assessment process will be undertaken by a panel experienced in the mentioned field of study.
TUMS Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- All applications must be submitted electronically using TUMS online application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline : 30th March, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.