2012 PhD Scholarships Defap Graduate School
Defap Graduate School announce three year full time Doctoral Scholarships for International Applicants in Public Economics Italy ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Public Economics.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Defap Graduate School.
Scholarship can be taken at : Italy.
Eligibility for Defap School of Graduate PhD Scholarships 2012 :
- Pre PhD Scholarship applications will be accepted from applicants of all ages and nationalities who holdan Italian degree ( Diploma di laurea quadriennale, laurea specialistica, laurea magistrale ) or a an Italian degree obtained according to the regulations existent before the implementation of the Ministerial Decree of 3rd November, 1999, in 509 and its subsequent amendments and supplements.
- A foreign academic qualification already recognized as equivalent by academic authorities or recognised in accordance with Inter University Agreements of co – operation and mobility.
- A foreign academic qualification which has not yet been recognized equivalent to an Italian degree, provided the candidate includes the documents necessary to reach a decision regarding equivalence for purposes of admission to the PhD program only.
Defap Graduate School PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Defap Graduate School PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
Defap School of Graduate PhD Scholarship Description :
- Graduate School in Public Economics of Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Università di Milano – Bicocca invites Pre PhD Scholarship applications from students whose breadth of academic experience and fitness for the specific field of study suggest the potential for scholarly achievement.
- Duration of the PhD Program is three years.
Defap Graduate School PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 :
- Defap Graduate School PhD Scholarship should be applied by Post and an Email.
Defap School of Graduate PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 29th June, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.