2011 Scholarships in Radboud University
Radboud University, Donders Institute, Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging offers Doctoral Studentship in Pulse Sequence Development for Neuroimaging, Netherlands.
Study Subject ( s ) : Pulse Sequence Development for Neuroimaging.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Siemens.
Scholarship can be taken at : Netherlands.
Radboud University PhD Scholarships Eligibility 2011 :
- You should hold a Master’s degree ( or equivalent ).
- The ideal candidate will have some experience with MRI and knowledge of programming in c++ and matlab.
- However, General Ability, Enthusiasm and Team Skills will be considered more important than specific background knowledge. Proficiency in oral and written English is required.
- You should be able to work in a team, sharing technical know-how and ideas.
Radboud University PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Radboud University PhD Scholarships not Available for International Students.
Radboud University PhD Scholarship Description :
- A PhD position is currently available at the Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging for a Physical Scientist / Engineer / Mathematician interested in methods development for magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) in the context of modern Neuroimaging.
- The project will concentrate on methods development for Artefact free Acquisition Techniques for Diffusion Tensor Imaging, Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Fast Spectroscopic Imaging.
Radboud University PhD Scholarships Application Form 2011 :
- Radboud University PhD Scholarships should be applied Electronically.
Radboud University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.