Hawkes Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust Horticultural Scholarship, New Zealand
Hawkes Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust Horticultural Scholarship, Research, HB Fruitgrowers Association, New Zealand
1. The Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust Scholarships in Horticulture. The number of scholarships awarded will be at the discretion of the HBFA Executive.
2. The purpose of each horticultural scholarship is to encourage persons domiciled in Hawke’s Bay to undertake further education or training in Horticulture (pertaining to Pipfruit, Summerfruit & Kiwifruit) through University, Polytechnic or other NZQA accredited courses.
It is hoped that Horticultural Scholarship recipients will ultimately seek employment in Hawke’s Bay and pass on the benefits of their learning to the Hawke’s Bay community and its industries.
3. The value of each Horticultural Scholarship is at the discretion of the HBFA scholarship committee with no one scholarship exceeding $ 2,000
4. Terms of Horticultural Scholarships are to be one year.
5. Applicants will be required to attend an interview. Decisions made by the committee are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust,
P. O Box 689.
Application Deadline : 01 – 11 – 2010.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.