2012 New Zealand Fellowship in Canterbury University
International Honours, Masters or Doctoral Fellowship in Engineering, Science at University of Canterbury Newzealand ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering, Science.
Course Level : Honours, Masters or Doctoral.
Scholarship Provider : University of Canterbury.
Scholarship can be taken at : New Zealand.
Eligibility for Canterbury University Fellowship 2012 :
- Available to students enrolled in a Honours or Postgraduate ( Masters or Doctoral ) course of study only.
- Applicants must hold the appropriate prerequisite degree ( s ).
- Applicants must meet the Eligibility Requirements for study in New Zealand.
- Applicants must maintain grades of an appropriate standard.
- Applicants may undertake the research offshore.
University of Canterbury Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Canterbury Honours, Masters or Doctoral Scholarships available for International Students.
Canterbury University Scholarship Description :
- ZESPRI Innovation Fellowship started in ( 2004 ) to encourage capability building and continued research into the kiwifruit industry.
- With the re – launch of the program in ( 2011 ), ZESPRI aims to encourage key research in specific areas within the industry.
- Objectives : Build awareness of the kiwifruit industry as an exciting career option. Encourage further research into the industry. Encourage capability building.
University of Canterbury Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Canterbury Honours, Masters or Doctoral Scholarship should be applied by an Email and Post.
Canterbury University Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.