Oslo Peace Masters Scholarships in Norway
Australian National University offers Masters Scholarships for International Affairs for the Applicants for US Citizen Norway.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by University.
Course Level : Masters & PhD Levels.
Scholarship Provider : Australian National University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Norway.
Eligibility for Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship
- As a student, you must apply directly from your home country. You must have stayed at least one year in your home country directly prior to the planned course of study at the Norwegian university /university college.
- All candidates should typically have the following basic qualifications : Secondary school certificates or a minimum two years of higher education from their home country. Some exceptions apply for certain professional educational courses at Bachelor’s level.
- Most of the study programmes offered under the Quota Scheme are taught in English. Applicants who are not native English speakers therefore must document their proficiency in English.
- Requirements may differ between institutions and various study programmes. Please see the university /university college’s website for more details about language requirements.
Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship Description :
- The Graduate Studies in International Affairs ( GSIA ) program in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo ( PRIO ) and Bjørknes College, offers one Oslo Peace Scholarship each year for full time study in the Master of International Affairs specializing in Peace and Conflict Studies degree program.
- Tuition fees will be covered by the Australian National University and Bjørknes College and students will receive some funding towards living costs as a stipend.
- Oslo Peace Scholarship pays the tuition fee for the Master of International Affairs specializing in Peace and Conflict Studies in Oslo and in Canberra.
- Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship also provides a Living Allowance for Oslo and Canberra.
Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship Application Form
- The Quota Scheme as a rule only enrolls students from institutions which have collaboration agreements with Norwegian universities or university colleges. Norwegian institutions usually do not admit free movers (individual applicants) to this scheme.
- Only in very special cases can free movers be considered. To find out which institutions collaborate with Norwegian institutions, please refer to the websites of the Norwegian institutions.
- The start date(s) of application vary from institution to institution while the deadline for applying for the Quota scheme is usually 1 December every year. Some courses and educational programmes may have other deadlines than this. Please contact the International Office at the university/college to which you want to apply for detailed information.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Please see the websites of each institution for detailed information about available courses, admission requirements and application procedures.
- Applications forms are available from the websites of the universities and university colleges. All inquiries and applications should be sent directly to the International Office at the Norwegian Institution to which the student applies.
- Oslo Peace Masters Scholarships should be applied by an Email.
Oslo Peace Masters Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st December ( Every year ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.