2012 Norway Scholarships in Oslo University
International Scholarships for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students at University of Oslo Norway ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation ( NORAD ) etc.
Scholarship can be taken at : Norway.
Eligibility for Oslo University Scholarships 2012 :
- That your academic background is related to the course you apply.
- For that your professional background or goals are related to the course apply.
- For your financial need your personal qualities that make you a good representative of your country.
University of Oslo Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Oslo Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship is available for International Students.
Oslo University Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- University of Oslo Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship Open for NORADs partnership countries, Eastern Europe Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, US and Canada.
University of Oslo Scholarship Description :
- If you do not meet the first two points in the Pre – University of Oslo Scholarship application process, you will not be encouraged to submit an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- On the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship application form, applicants will be asked to specify the extent of University of Oslo Scholarship needed to participate.
- Also, a reference person not related to the applicant must confirm the financial need.
- This could be a bank employee, representative of your schools financial aid office, financial advisor or some one who has detailed knowledge of your financial situation.
Oslo University Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of Oslo Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
University of Oslo Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.