Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research PhD FellowshipsScholarships »
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research PhD Fellowships 2013
Applications are invited by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research ( PGIMER ), Chandigarh for admission to the PhD program fellowships for the academic session starting from 1st January, 2013.
PGIMER PhD Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
- Medical Qualification : MBBS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD / MS in the subject concerned or Diplomat of National Board of Examination. A “Failure” in the examination, “Compartment” or “Re – appear” in the examination will constitute an attempt Candidates who have obtained MBBS / MD / MS degree from Medical Colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
PGIMER PhD Fellowship Details 2013
₹ 5000/- p.m. ( fixed ) during the first and second year and ₹ 5600/- p.m. ( fixed ) during the third year additional contingency grant of ₹ 7500/- per year is admissible. Candidate will not be entitled to DA / CCA.
PGI fellowships for each session are limited to 3 – 4 only. The candidates will be eligible for the award of PGI fellowship on the merit position obtained by them in the final selection of PhD program. The admission to the PhD Program will be subject to the availability of PGI fellowship / research funds / Grants from recognized funding agencies.
PGIMER PhD Fellowship 2013 Application Form
- The candidate is required to download the PGIMER PhD fellowship application Form / Challan Form from the PGI website : http://pgimer.nic.in. After filling the application form, the candidate is required to send it by Speed Post / Registered Post to “Registrar PGI, Chandigarh” on or before 20th November, 2012.
- After depositing the fee with the branch of State Bank of India, the candidate shall send a PGI’s copy of the Challan form along with the application form and retain a candidate’s copy of Challan with him / her for future use.
- The third copy of the Challan form will be retained by the State Bank of India. The Challan form is required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319 and those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fee through i collect service of SBI and I – collect Account No. is 32222954695. In that case the INB reference No. will have to be mentioned instead of Challan No. in the PGIMER PhD fellowship application form. The fees for general candidates is ₹1000/- and for SC / ST ₹ 800/- ( indicating category i.e. General or SC / ST ).
- Last Date for Submission of PGIMER PhD scholarship application form is 20th November, 2012 ( Tuesday ).
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.