Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship IndiaScholarships »
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), New Delhi invites applications in the prescribed form for award of merit Scholarship to:-
The regular students who have passed the previous examination during the academic session 2019-2020 and pursuing higher course of studies in Sanskrit including Pali/Prakrit in any recognized traditional Pathshalas/Sanskrit universities & modern institutions/Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools from 9th to 12th standard and the levels of Shastri/Graduation/Acharya/Post Graduation/Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D
Details for grant of scholarship are as under.
|MGR Educational Institute Corporate Office :||MGR University Office Address :|
|No. 22, G.N.Chetty Road,|
Chennai - 600 017,
Phone No. : ( 044 ) - 6455 2777 / 3777, 6544 7179 / 2834 3696,
Fax : ( 044 ) - 28341186.
|Periyar E.V.R Salai ( NH 4 ) Maduravoyal,
Chennai - 600 095,
Phone No. : ( 044 ) - 6452 2216 / 17 / 18 / 6453 3489, 2378 2176 / 2186,
Fax : ( 044 ) 2378 3165.
Number of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019
Number of Scholarships to be awarded each year depends on the availability of funds.
Relaxation : Minimum percentage of marks for the candidates belonging to the categories mentioned below under eligibility criteria shall be as under :
- SC / ST – 50 %
- OBC – 55%
- Physically Handicapped – 50%
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Terms & Conditions 2019
1. Students must have opted for the subject i.e. Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit in the current class of Study for which he or she has applied for the Scholarship. However, the grant of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship will depend on the marks secured in the previous class of study in the concerned subject and also in the aggregate as stipulated in this advertisement.
2. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship up to Post – Graduate and equivalent courses will be tenable for one Academic year i.e. ( 10 months ) starting from the 1st July and ending with 30th April. As Scholarship is awarded only for one academic year on the basis of marks obtained in the previous examination, students have to apply every year afresh. It will not be renewed automatically.
3. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship for the Ph.D will be tenable for two full Years i.e. 24 months subject to satisfactory progress report.
4. The Students of faculties of Arts or Humanities having Sanskrit as a major subject will be eligible for scholarship in case of Graduation and Post Graduation level only.
5. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic year and will be released in the name of the concerned students by account payee cheque through the Head of the concerned institutions. In case any student wishes to receive the Scholarship directly in his / her State Bank Account, he / she must furnish State Bank Account number in the application form legibly.
6. In the case of Ph.D and equivalent students, the institution concerned shall send Utilization Certificate and progress report on the work done by the scholar through the guide and Head of the Department, to enable the Sansthan to release Scholarship for the second year.
7. A candidate who receives any Scholarship or gets monetary benefits from any other institution will not be considered for Scholarship of the Sansthan under this Scheme. A candidate who accepts any remunerative job during the tenure of the Scholarship or undertakes to any other course of study which does not have component of Sanskrit will be disqualified from receiving this Scholarship.
8. The Sansthan reserves the right to make such changes in these terms and conditions as it may consider necessary. The Sansthan also reserves the right to reject any application after due scrutiny. The decision of the Sansthan in this regard will be final and binding.
9. The Sansthan reserves the right to make such changes in these terms and conditions as it may consider necessary. The Sansthan also reserves the right to reject any application after due scrutiny. The decision of the Sansthan in this regard will be final and binding. Every student will be required to submit application form through the Competent Authority in the prescribed pro – forma indicating interalia
- That he / she is pursuing a course of study for which he / she has applied for the Scholarship with Sanskrit / Pali / Prakrit as a regular student.
- That he / she is not in receipt of any other Scholarship from any other source.
- That he / she is not employed anywhere.
- That during the currency of the Scholarship if he / she is awarded Scholarship from any other source and / or is employed he / she will immediately inform the Sansthan through proper channel.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Procedure 2019
The application on the prescribed form along with attested copies of the mark – sheet of the latest qualifying examination and caste / category certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority must be sent to the following address latest by 5th September, 2019.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan ( Deemed University ) 56 – 57,
Institutional Area, Janak Puri,
New Delhi – 110 058.
The application form can also be downloaded from Sansthan’s website www.sanskrit.nic.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Deadline 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Last Date 5th September, 2019.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.