The Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship ProgramScholarships »
Reliance Dhirubhai 2019 MBA Fellowship Program
Reliance Industries Limited generously created the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program to support Indian nationals living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford.
Stanford Graduate School of Business ( GSB ) has a strong emphasis on global management education. Stanford GSB is proud to have enrolled many Indian students over the years; they are a vital part of the student body and provide the community with direct and personal insight into an emerging global economy that also is the world’s largest democracy. We hope this fellowship encourages very talented and motivated Indian men and women who may not otherwise apply to the business school because of financial concerns.
The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders the educational foundation to effect positive change in India. Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy.
Each year, Stanford may award up to five Fellowships :
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program ( approximately $140,000 total ).
- Within two years of completing Stanford MBA studies, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are required to return to India for a period of at least two years to work for an Indian organization. Please read our FAQ’s for more information.
- Upon return, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are integral members of the Stanford University, Stanford GSB, and Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.
How to submit a Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program application
The application includes :
- Educational history and scores: 10th board exams, 12th board exams, Joint Entrance Exam ( JEE ), and / or Common Admission Test ( CAT ). You may also submit the Graduate Management Admission Test ( GMAT ), and / or Graduate Record Examination ( GRE ), if available. These are optional at the fellowship application stage. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be required to take one of these exams as part of your application to the MBA program.
- Awards and honors ( academic or social )
- Employment history and aspirations
- Resume / curriculum vitae ( C.V. )
- 250-word essay question
- Individual financial information
Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2019 Important Dates
|S.no.||Category||JEE ( Main ) - 2014 Rank||Date||Reporting Time|
|1||ST||All candidates upto 10% marks in JEE ( Main ) - 2014||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|2||SC||All candidates upto 10% marks in JEE ( Main ) - 2014||August, 2014||10.00 AM|
|3||Freedom Fighter||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||2.00 PM|
|4||Sports||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|5||Single girl child and cancer / aids / thalesssemia patients||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||2.00 PM|
|6||Terrorist / Riots victim, Kashmiri migrant, Kargil martyrs, EWS||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||4.00 PM|
|7||Physically handicapped||All candidates upto 10% marks in JEE ( Main ) - 2014||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|8||Defence||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||10.00 AM|
|9||Backward Class||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||2:00 PM|
|10||Open Category||1 - 5000||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|5001 - 10000||August, 2014||9.00 AM|
|10001-15000||August, 2014||10.30 AM|
|15001-20000||August, 2014||12.00 Noon|
|20001-25000||August, 2014||2:00 PM|
|25001-30000||August, 2014||4:00 PM|
|30001-35000||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|35001-40000||August, 2014||10.30 AM|
|40001-45000||August, 2014||12.00 Noon|
|45001-50000||August, 2014||2.00 PM|
|50001-60000||August, 2014||4.00 PM|
|60001-70000||August, 2014||8.00 AM|
|70001-80000||August, 2014||11.00 AM|
|All candidates upto 15% marks in JEE ( Main ) - 2014||August, 2014||2.00 PM|
|1||All categories including reserve categories||All eligible candidates||August, 2014||3.30 PM|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.