Reserve Bank of India – RBI ScholarshipScholarships »
2019 RBI Undergraduate Scholarships in Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) funded Undergraduate Scholars award for Undergraduate Students from any recognized University in India ( 2019 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Banking.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : RBI.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for RBI Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 :
- Educational Qualification : All students across India who have completed 10th + 2 years of formal Education or its equivalent from recognized Institutions / Boards in ( 2019 ) or before and are currently pursuing their undergraduate studies. However, those having enrolled for or having acquired degree ( s ) higher than Graduation will not be eligible. Candidates who have qualified and worked at RBI as a Young Scholar in any of the previous years are not eligible to apply again.
- Age : Candidates should be of age 18 years or more but less than 23 years as on 1st September, 2019.
RBI Undergraduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Reserve Bank of India Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
RBI Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- To encourage learning about the Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) among the youth of the country, the Reserve Bank of India conducts a major awareness and sensitization exercise on the role of the Reserve Bank and the Banking System across the country.
- Reserve Bank of India Undergraduate Scholarship exercise, ‘RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme’ exposes youngsters to an actual Banking and Financial Environment and inculcates a sense of pride in the selected ones of having had the opportunity to associate themselves with a prestigious organization, the Central Bank of the country.
RBI Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- Reserve Bank of India Undergraduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
RBI Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 16th December, 2018.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.