2014 NTU Postdoctoral Fellowship in Nanyang Technological University
The Centre for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences ( CLASS ), College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships for the Academic Year 2014.
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Social Science, Science.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Centre for Liberal Arts and Social Sciences,
Scholarship can be taken at : Singapore.
Eligibility for NTU Postdoctoral Fellowship 2014 :
- Applicants must possess a doctoral degree issued no more than 3 years prior to the time of application ( i.e. the degree must have been obtained after 1st Jan, 2011 ).
- Candidates who are finishing up their degrees must have been conferred their doctoral degrees by August 2014.
NTU Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Nanyang Technological University Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
NTU Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- Nanyang Technological University Postdoctoral Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in their respective areas of specialisation.
- NTU applications are welcome for the three research themes below. For each of the themes, we are particularly interested in candidates whose expertise spans more than one of the following fields :
- Art, Design and Media, Art History, Art Theory, Broadcast and Cinema Studies, Cultural Studies, Chinese, Communication Research, Economics, English, History, Information Studies, Journalism and Publishing, Linguistics and Multilingual Studies.
- Literary Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Policy and Global Affairs, Public and Promotional Communication, and Sociology.
- It will be awarded concurrently with the candidates appointment as a research staff in the schools under the following Colleges :
- COllege of Engineering
- COllege of Humanities, Arts & Social Science
- COllege of Sciene
- Research Centres.
NTU Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2014 :
- Applicants must state the research area( s ) for which they are applying on the application form. They must demonstrate in their research plan how their expertise crosses different disciplines and relates to the research area ( s ) they are applying for.
- Successful applicants will work closely with assigned faculty supervisors as well as with faculty members and postdoctoral fellows from other disciplines.
- Successful candidates must begin their fellowships in July or August 2014. Applications must be submitted in one single document ( Microsoft Word format ) using the official application form.
Note : Reference letters : At least two reference letters, on official letterhead and signed by the referees, are to be sent directly by the referees.
NTU Scholarship Completed application send above the address, Associate Dean ( Research ), Email : AD – HASS – RESEARCH@ntu.edu.sg.
NTU Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 :
NTU application must reach the College by 3rd February, 2014 ( 11:59 PM Singapore Time )
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.