2012 Research Fellowship in Stockholm University
Research Fellowship in Metagenomic Analyses of Microbes in the Baltic Sea at the Department of Botany Stockholm University Sweden ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Metagenomic Analyses of Microbes in the Baltic Sea.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Stockholm University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Sweden.
Eligibility for University of Stockholm Research Fellowship 2012 :
- Research position requires a person with a PhD in Biology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics, combined with a deep experience and expertise in Bioinformatic Tools and Analyses.
- Eligible candidates must have a strong record of academic research demonstrated by peer – reviewed publications.
- Collaborative leader and innovative skills and independence are expected, as is excellence in writing and speaking English.
- Eligible candidates have at least 4 years research experience after the PhD Exam ( from the Stockholm University Research Scholarship application deadline ).
Stockholm University Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Stockholm University Research Scholarship is not available for International Students.
University of Stockholm Research Scholarship Description :
- Department seeks to employ a Researcher Fellow that will produce new essential Information within the Framework of an International and Multidisciplinary Research Program.
- MiMeBS ’Microbial Metagenomics of the Baltic Sea’ localized at SU.
- The focus will be on Analyses of Large Data sets from sequenced Metagenomes, Transcriptomes and Single Cell Genomes of Baltic Sea Microbial Populations using Bioinformatic tools and to make use of the Information gained in an environmental context as means for an optimized Management of the Unique Baltic Sea.
- Stockholm University Research Fellow is also expected to be in charge of the MiMeBS Bioinformatic team members and act as supervisor for students and post docs.
Stockholm University Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Stockholm University Research Scholarships should be applied by an Email and Post.
University of Stockholm Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.