2011 PhD Scholarship in Umeå University
Umeå University announce PhD Studentship in Statistics Sweden ( 2011 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Statistics.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Umeå University Sweden.
Scholarship can be taken at : Sweden.
Eligibility for Umeå University PhD Scholarship 2011 :
- To qualify for the PhD program in Statistics, students must have a degree awarded at the advanced level with a major in Statistics ( or equivalent qualifications ).
- Moreover the student must have satisfactorily undertaken courses in Mathematics equivalent to at least 30 ECTS credits. Exact prerequisites can be found at the departments webpage or using the contact details provided below.
University of Umeå PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Umeå University PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Umeå University PhD Scholarship Description :
- The Department of Statistics at Umeå University is part of the Faculty of Social Sciences and it conducts Methodological Research with PhD Scholarship applications in the Social and Medical Sciences.
- Umeå University PhD Scholarship main research profile of the department is Analysis of Large Datasets, Models and Methods for Analysis with administrative registries and longitudinal studies.
- Moreover, the researchers at the departments are involved in multidisciplinary research programs including Ageing and Living Conditions and Micro Data Research on childhood for lifelong health and welfare.
University of Umeå PhD Scholarship Application Form 2011 :
- Umeå University PhD Scholarships should be applied by Post and Email.
- Umeå University PhD Scholarship application further information please contact the following address :
SE – 901 87 Umeå,
Phone No. : +46 90 – 786 50 00,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.stat.umu.se.
Umeå University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2011 : 20th December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.