2013 Turkey Scholarship in University of Sabanci
Undergraduate or Masters Scholarship for Erasmus Greek Students at Sabanci University Turkey and Greece ( 2013 – 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate or Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Sabanci University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Turkey and Greece.
Eligibility for University of Sabanci Scholarship 2013 :
- You should be a full time student at your home Universities / Institution.
- Your home University / Institution should have an Exchange bilateral agreement with Sabanci University.
- You must be nominated by your home Institution for the ( 2013 – 2014 ) whole academic year.
- At Sabanci University the language of Instruction is English.
- You need to have a very good knowledge of the English language.
- You will be asked to prepare assignments and presentations in English as well as to write final Examinations in this Language.
- We do not ask for any certificate but all exchange students are expected to have a high level proficiency in English ( i.e. TOEFL 550 ).
Sabanci University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( Greece ), Sabanci University Undergraduate or Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Sabanci Scholarship Description :
- Sabanci University Two Scholarships valid for ( 2013 – 2014 ) academic year valued at $7000 ( $700×10 ) each will be awarded to Undergraduate and or Masters students who are enrolled in a Greek University.
- The main objective of the Sabanci University Undergraduate or Masters Scholarship is to further develop relationship between Turkey and Greece.
- All interested Erasmus students are encouraged to apply for the Sabanci University Undergraduate or Masters Scholarship.
Sabanci University Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Sabanci University Undergraduate or Masters Scholarship should be applied by Online.
University of Sabanci Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : 09th August, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.