Cranfield School of Management – Cranfield SOM Scholarships 2013
Cranfield School of Management offers MBA Scholarships for the EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Russian Nationals, 2013 UK.
Study Subject ( s ) : Study Subject is Business administration.
Course Level : This scholarship is for Master program.
Scholarship Provider : Cranfield School of Management.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Cranfield SOM Scholarship :
- Self – funded EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Russian Nationals.
Cranfield SOM Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Scholarship is open for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Russian Nationals.
Cranfield SOM Scholarship Description :
- The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates from the above countries who want to pursue a full – time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.
- Number of awards offered : 10.
- Tenure of award : One year.
- Value : Up to £12,000 towards the tuition fees.
Cranfield SOM Scholarship Selection criteria :
- The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both : Strength of the application : an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials and professional track record.
- The interviewer’s report : an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and / or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make – up of the cohort and overall experience of the MBA class.
- Notification : Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
Cranfield SOM Scholarship Application Form :
- There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for one of our scholarships, please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded this scholarship.
- You can either apply for the Cranfield MBA online or download the application form as an MSWord document for return by email or post.
Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st May, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.