David Phillips Fellowships
Scientists who have demonstrated high potential and who wish to establish themselves as independent researchers.
Nature of award
Awards are for 5 years, and include personal salary and a significant research support grant.
Eligibility for David Phillips Fellowships
- Applicants should not exceed 10 years in active postgraduate research studies and postdoctoral research employment
- Applicants should have no less than 3 years of active postdoctoral research experience
How to apply for David Phillips Fellowships
Submit a proposal electronically via the Joint Electronic Submissions (Je-S) system with the following mandatory attachments:
- CV (see downloads section)
- You should complete the standard CV template. We do not accept stand alone CVs.
- Case for support
- List of publications
- Head of department statement
- Justification of resources
- Impact plan
Application deadline for David Phillips Fellowships : 30 September 2010, 4pm
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.