2012 GCU Undergraduate Scholarship in Glasgow Caledonian University
Undergraduate Scholarship Program for talented students from low income backgrounds at Glasgow Caledonian University United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Glasgow Caledonian University.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for GCU Undergraduate Scholarship 2012 :
- Each Undergraduate Scholarships can be awarded only to a student who is entering of study at Glasgow Caledonian University and is assessed as being a RUK Fee payer.
- Undergraduate Scholarship is for talented students from a low income family and the first in their family to attend Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Applicants must include in their Glasgow Caledonian University Undergraduate Scholarship application.
GCU Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Glasgow Caledonian University Undergraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
GCU Undergraduate Scholarship Description :
- The Universities motto is ‘For the Common Good’, which means it is committed to a social mission to promote the common good.
- In line with this social mission the Principal is pleased to be able to offer students the opportunity to apply for the Common Good Undergraduate Scholarship for study at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- The Principal Common Good Undergraduate Scholarship will cover tuition fees in full each year up to a maximum of £21,000 over the duration of the program for talented students from low income backgrounds who are first in their families to go to Glasgow Caledonian University.
GCU Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Glasgow Caledonian University Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied by Online.
GCU Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th July, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.