Institute of Education London Scholarship 2013
Institute of Education, London offers Centenary Taught Master’s scholarship for the academic year 2013 / 14. Overseas students can apply for this scholarship. One scholarship is offered for one year. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides a bursary for living expenses for one academic year. Application deadline is 15th March, 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Scholarships are offered for courses offered by the university at master’s level.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider : Institute of Education, London
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for Institute of Education London Scholarship 2013 :
- Students need to be a non – EU national who has not previously studied or resided for more than one year in the UK. The awards are for a full – time master’s course only.
- We encourage applications from non – EU students who plan to work either in their home country, or another, to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachieving citizens. We are particularly interested in hearing how a proposed programme of study would enable applicants to address these issues, and are keen to receive applications from potential students who would not be able to undertake this level of study without the scholarship.
Institute of Education London Scholarship Open for International Students :
- International students can apply for Institute of Education London scholarship.
Institute of Education London Scholarship Description 2013 :
- In 2013 / 14 they are offering one Centenary Taught Masters Scholarship. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees and provides a bursary for living expenses for one academic year.
Institute of Education London Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- The mode of applying Institute of Education London Scholarship is online.
- If Applicants would like to apply for this award, please use the dedicated UKPass application pathway here.
- If Applicants have not used UKPass before to make a postgraduate application to a UK university, Applicants will need to open an account. This is free. Clicking on the scholarship application link will take Applicants to the relevant page.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Institute of Education London Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th March, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.