Queens University Scholarship 2013
Ten Full Fee Scholarships for Undergraduates Students from Schools in Northern Ireland at Queen’s University, UK 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Subjects are full – time undergraduate course ( excluding applicants to Nursing / Midwifery, Social Work, Stranmillis or St Mary’s Colleges ).
Course Level : The undergraduate level is eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Provider : Queen’s University.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for Queens University Scholarships :
The award is open to students from schools in Northern Ireland only. These students must fulfill the following criteria :
- Those assigned by the University as ‘Northern Ireland’ for fees purposes.
- Completing Year 14 ( or equivalent ) in a school or college in Northern Ireland in June 2013 ( not repeating the year ).
- An applicant’s Area of Permanent Residence, Home Address and Correspondence Address ( if different ) must be in Northern Ireland.
Queens University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Ten full fee Scholarships will be available to students from schools in Northern Ireland.
Queens University Scholarship Description :
- Ten full fee Scholarships will be available to students from schools in Northern Ireland, designed to reward academic achievement and recognise wider social and community contributions including sports, music and the arts, business and enterprise and the community.
- They apply for the full duration of the undergraduate degree including any placement year. Nominations will be sought from schools and selection will prioritise academic achievement and additional contribution to school / community life with an emphasis on leadership and social responsibility.
- Number of awards offered : Ten.
- Tenure of award : Apply for the full duration of the undergraduate degree.
- Value : The award offered to selected students in one of the most prestigious available from any UK university.
- Ten students will become Queen’s Scholars and study free of tution fees for the duration of their full – time, undergraduate course at Queen’s.
- * Students will not be charged any fees for their academic course. ( This relates to academic course only and does not relate to accommodation or any other academic related charges ).
Queens University Scholarship Application Form :
- Queens University scholarship application should be applied by online.
Queens University Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.