Royal Veterinary College Scholarship – RVC Scholarship 2013
Masters Scholarship for Commonwealth Developing Countries Students in the field of Veterinary at RVC University of London in UK, 2013.
Study Subject (s) : Study subject is veterinary.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Scholarship Provider : Commonwealth Scholarship Commission ( with funding from DFID ), and UK universities.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
RVC Masters Scholarship Eligibility 2013 :
- Be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country.
- Hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course.
- Have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country not.
- Be employed by a government department (at national level) or a parastatal organisation (employees of universities are normally acceptable, however) be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete are themselves, or through their families, unable to pay to study in the UK.
- Hold an offer of admission for either one of the eligible course at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
RVC Masters Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries :
- The students of commonwealth developing countries can apply for this scholarship.
RVC Masters Scholarship Description :
- The Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission ( with funding from DFID ), and UK universities, to support scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the United Kingdom.
- The scheme is administered by the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Funding covers full costs of an award holder’s study in the UK ( fees ) including airfares.
- No additional allowances are paid for spouses or other dependents.
RVC Masters Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- The mode of applying is online.
RVC Masters Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th March 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.