2012 UEL Masters Scholarship in University of East London
Masters Scholarship in Development Management for Developing Country at University of East London United Kingdom ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Development Management.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : University of East London.
Scholarship can be taken at : United Kingdom.
Eligibility for UEL Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- To be eligible for the International Development Masters Scholarship, applicants must have an International offer letter for the MSc NGO and Development Management Program at University of East London and be from a developing or emerging country.
- Intend to return to their home country on completion of the course in order to put their studies into practice.
- Be able to demonstrate that they would otherwise be unable to pursue the course for financial reasons.
UEL Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of East London Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
UEL Masters Scholarship Description :
- International Development Masters Scholarship in association with International Students House ( ISH ) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance University of East London Scholarship offered to an international student from a Developing Country, who intends to make a positive contribution to the development of their home country as result of completing the MSc NGO and Development Management Program who would otherwise be unable to pursue the Program for financial reasons.
- University of East London Scholarship will be offered annually and is the product of a partnership between International Students.
- House, one of Londons largest residences for International Students and the University of East London, a global learning community with over 28,000 students from over 120 countries world wide.
UEL Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of East London Masters Scholarships should be applied by Online.
UEL Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 13th July, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.