University of Edinburgh Scholarship 2013
University of Edinburgh offers Access Bursaries for undergraduate students. A number of Access Bursaries will be awarded to UK students starting their undergraduate degree in the 2013-2014 academic sessions. The students of UK can apply for this Scholarship. The minimum value of each is £1,000 per year towards maintenance costs, paid at the start of each academic session.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the university.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider : University of Edinburgh.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
Eligibility for University of Edinburgh Scholarship 2013 :
The Access Bursary scheme is only available to new undergraduate students who are commencing their first undergraduate degree.
Applicants also should :
- Be attending or have recently left a school or college in the UK
- Be resident in the UK
- Have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a place starting in September on the year of entry
- To receive an award you will need to receive and firmly accept an offer – either conditional or unconditional – of a place at the University. Accepting the University of Edinburgh as an insurance offer does not satisfy the conditions relating to this bursary.
- Academic merit is not considered since it is assumed that receiving an offer of a place fully demonstrates your ability and potential to benefit from Higher Education.
- Bursaries are not means-tested. The assessment of your need will be based entirely on the information you give and the accompanying supporting reference.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The students of UK can apply for this scholarship.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Description :
- Access Bursaries help new UK students experiencing financial difficulties, to take up their place of admission at the University of Edinburgh. A number of Access Bursaries will be awarded to UK students starting their undergraduate degree in the 2013-2014 academic sessions. The minimum value of each is £1,000 per year towards maintenance costs, paid at the start of each academic session.
Selection criteria for University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2013 :
- The main criterion is significant financial need but other personal or family circumstances that might make it difficult for applicants to take up a place will also be taken into account.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Eligible applicants should complete an online bursary application.
University of Edinburgh Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st April 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.