University of Hull Scholarships 2018
At the University of Hull, we recognise the significant investment – personal and financial – made by you in choosing to go to university. That’s why we offer a number of awards in appreciation of either your academic efforts or personal circumstances.
You could be eligible to a non-repayable cash award – of £1,000 or more – to help with your living costs – thanks to our generous scholarship and bursary schemes.
We work hard to help ease those concerns about money during your time at university with a range of scholarships and bursaries that can make a huge difference to your budget. In fact, NatWest’s Student Living Index 2017 shows that students in Hull receive more from scholarships and bursaries than any other students in the UK.
Study Subject ( s ) : Students must have applied and received an offer for either year 1 or year 2 entry into a Business School Bachelors degree.
Course Level This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider : University of Hull and the Business School.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
These are just some of the scholarships and bursaries we offer.
Students from England and the EU
- Merit Scholarship ( £2,000 – paid in two instalments in your first year of study) for students who achieve 120 UCAS tariff points from three A levels or equivalent (not including General Studies ).
- Achievement Scholarship ( £4,000 – £2,000 in the first year and £1,000 each in the second and final years of study ) for students who achieve 152 UCAS tariff points from three A levels or equivalent (not including General Studies ).
- Studentship ( £1,000 ) for students with a household income of less than £25,000.
- Gillian Stead Maths Bursary ( up to £6,300 ) for maths students with 128 UCAS tariff points from three A levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) including an A in A level maths or equivalent.
- Studentship scheme discount (up to £3,500 per year including the World Bank Discount) for new students on courses charging a standard undergraduate or Masters fee
Eligibility for University of Hull Scholarships 2018
- Applicants who-are considered as international students for tuition fee purposes.
- Have applied and received an offer for either year 1 or year 2 entry into a Business School Bachelors degree before applying for this scholarship.
- Are able to commence their studies in September 2018.
University of Hull Scholarship Description 2018
The University of Hull and the Business School offer financial support to students through a range of bursaries and scholarships. Business School International undergraduate scholarship is one of them that is offered to students who are considered international for tuition fee purposes. When the applicant apply to Student Finance England there is a box on the form which asks whether the students are happy for his/her information to be shared: by sharing the information the student will automatically be considered for the University of Hull Scholarship or Bursary. The fee for the undergraduate programme is £ 11,760 and these scholarships will be deducted from their tuition fee at registration. Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- This completed application form, which must include their UCAS code or admissions application code.
- Copy of Hull University international application form if not applied through UCAS.
- Copies of all final grades educational transcripts.
- One academic reference.
- Proof of English language proficiency ( where applicable )
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why the applicant wish to study at Hull University Business School on the undergraduate degree programme for which he / she have applied and focusing on the academic achievements, any positions of responsibility he / she have held or any recognition the student have received for excellent performance at the previous institution.
- Why he/she should be considered for a scholarship.
University of Hull Scholarship Application Form 2018
There is no need of any application.University of Hull will offer you scholarship by checking your eligibility when you start and make sure you get the money you entitled to.You will receive one award but you will get the highest award if you are eligible fot that
For more information about any of our scholarships and bursaries please contact us at
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +441482466573
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.