University of Southampton Scholarship 2013
The University of Southampton Law School is offering 30% scholarships to Indian students on its postgraduate LLM programs starting in September, 2013.
To avail the scholarships, students should exceed the minimum entry requirements by 5% in the LLB.
The Courses available for the Scholarships :
- LLM Corporate and Commercial Law (1 year)
- LLM European and Comparative Property Law (1 year)
- LLM European Law (1 year)
- LLM Law (1 year)
- LLM Information Technology and Commerce (1 year)
- LLM International Business Law (1 year)
- LLM International Law (1 year)
- LLM Maritime Law (1 year)
University of Southampton Scholarship Eligibility 2013 :
- Further, students applying for the scholarships should either be holding an LLB degree from a reputed law school in India with a minimum of 50% marks or a recognised law degree from other countries.
- The university is offering five scholarships each of £4,000 for the M.Sc. Crime Analysis as well as M.S.c/LLM Socio-Legal Studies to those students who exceed the minimum entry requirements by 5%.
- English language requirements are at IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in any component.
Course fee :
- The annual fee for all campus based M.Sc. and LLM courses are £13,500 and for the (DL) LLM IT and Telecoms Law are £1,750 per unit in and another £1,000 for the dissertation, making a total of £8000.
- Further information about the scholarships and Southampton Law School can be found at: http://db.tt/XOfCsRRr or www.southampton.ac.uk/law.
University of Southampton Scholarship Application Deadline is : May, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.