2012 PhD Scholarship in University of York
University of York offers Overseas Research Scholarship for Non – EU Applicants Commencing PhD study in the Academic Year United Kingdom ( 2012 / 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : University of York.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for York University PhD Scholarship 2012 :
- You will pay tuition fees at the Overseas Rate ( i.e. Non – EU students ).
- You hold either a conditional or unconditional offer for study beginning in October ( 2012 ).
- You will be studying a full time program at University of York ( i.e. not HYMS or distance learning programs ).
University of York PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( Non – EU Students ), University of York PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
York University PhD Scholarship Description :
- Overseas Research Scholarship ( ORS ) for Non – EU applicants commencing PhD study at the University of York in the academic year ( 2012 / 2013 ).
- Students must be outstanding academically and have the support of their chosen department at University of York.
- University of York PhD Scholarship will pay the full overseas tuition fee and a stipend of £5,000 per year for each year of successful study.
- This is a competitive University of York PhD Scholarship based on academic merit and financial need.
- University of York PhD Scholarship is available to applicants who pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
University of York PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of York PhD Scholarship should be applied by Online.
York University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 30th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.