University Grants Commission – UGC PDF FellowshipScholarships »
University Grants Commission – UGC PDF Fellowship 2019
University Grants Commission invites applications for the award of 200 Fellowships under the scheme of “Post Doctoral Fellowship for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Candidates” for the year 2018 – 2019 & 2019 – 2020 ( 100 slots for each year ).
The objective of the scheme is to provide an opportunity to SC / ST candidates to undertake advance studies and research in Science. Engineering & Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences in Indian Universities / Institutions / Colleges on full time basis.
Selection Process for UGC PDF Fellowship 2019 :
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit by an Expert Committee constituted especially for the purpose. The guidelines of the scheme, detailed terms and conditions of the Fellowship, eligibility etc. may be seen by logging in the UGC website at ( www.ugc.ac.in ).
How to Apply for UGC PDF Fellowship 2019 :
- The applications in the prescribed format may be submitted only through on line mode latest by January, 2019 ( non extendable ) by logging in website : www.ugc.ac.in/pdfss.
UGC PDF Fellowship Application Deadline 2019 : 5th January, 2019.
- Applications submitted only through online mode shall be entertained and no applicationsubmitted in hard copy shall be entertained or considered for award of Fellowship in any circumstances whatsoever.
- Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond three months from the date of declaration of results.
- Candidates already selected under the scheme of the year 2017 – 2018 whose result is available on the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in, need not apply.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.