Andria Hall Communications ScholarshipScholarships »
Andria Hall Communications Scholarship
Speakeasy M.E.D.I.A. Foundation, Andria Hall Communications Scholarship for U.S and Caribbean Nationals
- Awarded in the fields of : Media, Broadcasting and Public Speaking
- Number of awards : Varies from year to year
- Amount : US $2,000 check
Andria Hall Communications Scholarship Eligibility
Criteria for Selection :
Graduating high school senior in the U.S. or 5th / 6th Form graduating secondary school student in the Caribbean interested in broadcast or media-related studies
- Overall grade point average of at least 2.5 or C+ student
- Student who is a citizen of the United States or any Caribbean country
- US citizens legally residing in the Caribbean, and Caribbean nationals legally residing in the United States also are eligible
- Participation in extracurricular activities, community work/ social service, school, church, volunteer or work experience.
Andria Hall Communications Scholarship Application Process
Please submit the following :
- Fully completed application form
- A recent photo (head shot in jpeg format if emailed)
- A copy of birth certificate, national ID card or ID page of passport
- A short essay of 400 words, telling us something compelling about yourself we might not learn from your application, (please type)
- Copy of your official high school/ secondary school transcript (with official seal)
- Two letters of recommendation (from e.g pastor, high school counselor, teacher, coach or employer).
- Scholarship awards are made by a team chaired by Mr. Clayton Sizemore, President of The Speak Easy M.E.D.I.A. Foundation.
The above should be emailed (send photo in JPEG format and documents in MS Word or PDF formats) or mailed to :
The Speak Easy M.E.D.I.A Foundation,
1812 Front Street,
Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andria Hall Communications Scholarship Application Deadline
- Application Deadline : 30th June, 2017
- Applications sent via mail must be postmarked no later than : 30th June, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.