Culinary Trust Announces Scholarship ProgramScholarships »
Culinary Trust Scholarship Program
The Culinary Trust, philanthropic partner of the International Association of Culinary Professionals, will accept scholarship applications for formal culinary education and independent study and research. There are 24 scholarships available with a value of nearly $150,000 for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarship selection is based on merit, foodservice work experience, culinary goals, skills and references.
Culinary Trust Scholarship Program Eligibility
In order to qualify :
- Applicants to vocational, associates or bachelors degree scholarships do not need to have foodservice experience unless required for admission to the program of study.
- Applicants to continuing education & advanced degree scholarships must have two-years of foodservice or related industry experience.
- Applicants to vocational, associates and bachelors degree and continuing education scholarships are required to submit a two-page essay ( double-spaced ) illustrating their culinary goals.
- Applicants to independent study scholarships will provide a three page project proposal in place of the essay.
- Applicants, who have been students at any time during the five-years prior to application, must have a 3.0 grade-point-average (GPA) or higher and provide a transcript.
- All applicants are required to submit two letters of professional reference on business or personal letterhead.
- Independent research scholarship applicants must submit a project proposal with a budget, tentative travel dates and current resume.
- There is an application fee due upon receipt of application.
Culinary Trust Scholarship Program Application Deadline
- Application Deadline – 1st week of March, 2017
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.