ACIDS Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
ACIDS offers Undergraduate Scholarships for US Citizens at University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign ( UIUC ) USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : ACIDS.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for ACDIS Travel UG Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicants must be Undergraduates in good standing at UIUC.
- In addition, preference for these competitive awards will be given to students who have demonstrated interest in International security through Undergraduate coursework and or extracurricular activities.
- Have strong academic records ( cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher ).
- Have upper division ( junior or senior ) standing at the time of the Internship or study Abroad program.
ACDIS Travel UG Scholarship Description :
- The Program in Arms Control, Disarmament, and International Security ( ACDIS ) at the University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign ( UIUC ) announces the availability of Undergraduate Scholarship awards in amounts up to $500 to support engaged in an approved Internship or study abroad research program to begin during summer or fall ( 2012 ) or spring ( 2013 ).
- ACDIS Travel Scholarships are designed primarily to subsidize student engagement in Internships Abroad relevant to International Security and Undergraduate Scholarship applications fitting this description have the greatest chance of success.
- However, students seeking funding assistance for Internship placements in the United States with a significant International Security Component or traditional study abroad programs that include a significant amount of independent research on a topic pertaining to International Security are also eligible for support.
ACDIS Travel UG Scholarship Application Procedures :
- Prospective applicants should download an ACDIS Travel Undergraduate Scholarship application cover sheet.
- Together with the completed ACDIS Travel Undergraduate Scholarship application form, students will be required to the following :
- A brief description ( 300 words or less ) of the proposed activity to be supported
- A brief description ( 300 words or less ) of how the proposed activity relates to the students current academic curriculum and career plans
- A recommendation from a UIUC faculty member assessing the students suitability for the proposed activity ( faculty letter may be sent separately from student ACDIS Travel Undergraduate Scholarship application materials )
- Unofficial or official transcripts of Undergraduate coursework
- Information about the program in which the student is planning to participate ( E.g. web print – out, Original or Photocopy of Brochure ).
ACDIS Travel UG Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- ACDIS Travel Undergraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
- For full consideration, all ACDIS Travel Undergraduate Scholarship application materials must be submitted by 27th February, 2012 ( 4.00 pm ) to the following address :
ACDIS Undergraduate Travel Scholarships,
Suite 359 Armory, MC – 533,
505 East Armory Avenue,
Phone No. : 333 – 7086,
Champaign, IL – 61820,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACDIS Travel UG Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 27th February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.