AMCHAM – MACEE Scholarship for Malaysian Students
Study Subject : Many (courses offered by the universities)
Employer : The American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) and the Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange
Level : undergraduate
The American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) and the Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE) are pleased to announce the competition for the AMCHAM-MACEE 2011 Scholarship.
AMCHAM created a scholarship endowment program in 1998 to benefit deserving Malaysian students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies in the United States.
The AMCHAM-MACEE 2011 Scholarship awards a US$20,000 scholarship, covering four years of undergraduate study in the United States ($5000.00 / year renewable for four years subject to meeting the specified conditions).
The scholarship is open to qualified Malaysian students who are accepted to an accredited university in the United States for four years of study culminating in a Bachelors degree.
The student must be accepted for Fall semester, 2011. Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility for AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship
- Malaysian Students who have completed SPM, O Levels, STPM or A Levels.
- Secondary school results must be translated into English, certified as ta true copy and submitted with the application.
- TOEFL and SAT scores must be submitted
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Certified copy of IC or Malaysian Passport.
- Prior acceptance into U.S. university / college.
- Certified copy of acceptance letter or certified copy of I-20 from U.S. university / college.
AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship Application Deadline : 30 May 2011
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.