2011 Scholarship in ASA American Shotcrete Association
American Shotcrete Association ( ASA ) Offered ASA Graduate Scholarship for Graduate or Undergraduate students in USA.
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Graduate or Undergraduate.
Scholarship Provider : American Shotcrete Association ( ASA ).
ASA Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for American Shotcrete Association Scholarships 2011 :
- The following criteria apply to all graduate scholarship applicants. Please read and follow this information carefully.
- At the time of application, the applicant shall have been accepted for graduate study in the area of concrete at an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must be a full – time first or second – year ( post bachelor’s degree ) graduate student during the entire scholarship year.
- Course work during a summer session will count toward the degree year.
- ASA Undergraduate Scholarship Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but graduate study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
ASA Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No. American Shotcrete Association USA Scholarship is not available for International Students.
American Shotcrete Association Scholarship Description :
- American Shotcrete Association Graduate Scholarships are available to applicants who have been accepted into a graduate program in the field of concrete at the time of application to an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.
- Based on essays, submitted data, and references, the ASA Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the shotcrete industry.
- Two $3,000 ( USD ) awards are available through the American Shotcrete Association ( ASA ) for the 2011 – 2012 academic ( award ) year.
- One scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within the United States and the second scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within Canada.
- Each ASA Graduate Scholarship award consists of a stipend of $3,000 ( USD ) and is paid in one ( 1 ) installment of three thousand dollars ( $3,000 USD ) directly to the student’s educational institution.
- The payment will be made in December of 2011.
ASA Scholarship Application 2011 :
- American Shotcrete Association USA Scholarship should be applied Online.
American Shotcrete Association Scholarship Application Deadline : 4th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.