2012 BAC Honours Fellowship in Belmont Abbey College
Belmont Abbey College offers Fellowship for Honors Students USA ( 2012 – 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the University.
Course Level : Honors.
Scholarship Provider : Belmont Abbey College.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for BAC Honours Scholarship 2012 :
- Minimum Non – Weighted High School grade point average of 3.7 or higher and a combined SAT score of 1200 ( with a minimum verbal score of 600 ).
- Students must reside on campus.
BAC Honours Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Belmont Abbey College Honours Scholarship is not available for International Students.
BAC Honours Scholarship Description :
- Honors Fellowship is awarded to students who are fortunate enough to be accepted into the Honors Institute of Belmont Abbey College.
- Inspired by Pope John Paul II and great Catholic educators, the Honors Institute is a four year Educational program which provides a truly Liberal Education through close Analysis, Clear Exposition and friendly discussion of great texts ( Christian, classical and modern ).
- Prominent in this endeavor are the works of great Theologians, Spiritual Writers, Philosophers, Poets, Scientists and Master Scholars.
- In a unique series of courses, seminars and guided independent study, students learn to listen to authors, teachers and each other with what the Rule of St.Benedict calls “the ear of your heart”.
BAC Honours Scholarship Application 2012 :
- Belmont Abbey College Honours Scholarship should be applied Post.
BAC Honours Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 :
- Belmont Abbey College Honours Scholarship Application Deadline ( in Early Decision ) : 21st October, 2011.
- Belmont Abbey College Honours Scholarships Application Deadline ( in Regular Decision ) : 9th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.