Boise State University – BSU University Scholarships 2013
Boise State University offers Scholarships for New / Transfer International Undergraduate Students, USA 2013 – 14.
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by the university
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : Boise State University
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Eligibility for BSU University Scholarship :
- Be a first – time Boise State University student seeking an undergraduate degree with a full – time course load, attending Boise State University as an F – 1 student.
- Transfer students must have an overall equivalent college GPA of 3.00 or higher and new students must have an equivalent high school GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Recipients cannot major in over enrolled programs; these currently include nursing, pre – nursing, radiologic sciences or preradiologic sciences. Programs are subject to change.
- Self – supported online programs are also closed to nonresident tuition wavier eligibility.
- You must have submitted all required admissions materials, with the exception of the Financial Form and Bank Verification, to the International Admissions Office by April 1st.
BSU Scholarship Open for International Students :
- This is scholarship is open for International Students.
BSU Scholarship Description :
- The International Student Program Waiver is a tuition assistance program for outstanding international students who demonstrate academic achievement and a commitment to being a successful international student at Boise State University.
- The scholarship waives the non – resident portion of Boise State University tuition.
BSU University Scholarship Selection Criteria :
- Responses to the questions should reflect a level of critical thought and introspection on the part of the student.
- Applicants must respond to all of the questions and follow the application guidelines.
- Notification : Notification of awards will be sent by 30th April, 2013.
BSU University Scholarship Application Form :
You may submit your application in any one of the following ways :
- Email your completed application in PDF or Word format to : Interntl@boisestate.edu.
- Deliver your completed application to the International Admissions Office in the Student Union Bldg.
- Mail your completed application to the International Admissions Office, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725 – 1320.
BSU Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st April, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.