Brown University Fellowship 2013
Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics ( ICERM ) provides fellowships to assist mathematical scientists from USA. These fellowships are awarded to pursue one or both of the postdoctoral semester programs i.e. Low – dimensional Topology, Geometry and Dynamics or Network Science and Graph Algorithms for a period of one year at Brown University in USA. The fellows will receive a nine – month salary of $50,000 plus benefits, and additional summer support in 2014.
Study Subject (s) : Mathematics
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing postdoctoral degree level.
Scholarship Provider : Brown University, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Eligibility for Brown University Fellowship 2013 :
- Documentation of completion of all requirements for a doctoral degree in mathematics or a related area by the start of the appointment is required. Preference will be given to applicants with a PhD awarded in 2010 or later.
Brown University Fellowship Open for International Students :
- The students of USA can apply for this scholarship.
Brown University Fellowship Description :
- ICERM invites applications for two one-year non-renewable salaried Postdoctoral Institute Fellowships that commence in September 2013. These positions are intended for mathematical scientists at an early career stage who would like to participate in one or both of the semester programs that run at ICERM in 2013 – 2014. ICERM will match Postdoctoral Institute Fellows with faculty mentors for the entire year.
- These programs are :
- Low – dimensional Topology, Geometry, and Dynamics ( Fall 2013 )
- Network Science and Graph Algorithms ( Spring 2014 ).
How to Apply for Brown University Fellowship 2013 :
- The mode of applying is online.
Brown University Fellowship Application Deadline :
- For full consideration, applicants must submit a curriculum vitae ( including publication list ), an AMS Standard Cover Sheet, three letters of recommendation, and a research statement by 14th January, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.