Study Subject : Any Subject
Employer : CODOFIL
Level : Any Level
La Fondation Louisiane is a non – profit 501 (c) 3 foundation. It was created in 1989 with a gift from the estate of the late James Domengeaux, founder of CODOFIL.
Eligibility for CODOFIL Scholarship :
You must be a U.S. citizen or be a permanent resident of the U.S.
- You must be either a full – time student at a Louisiana university or a full – time teacher of French in the Louisiana school system.
- University students must have a declared Major in French Education or in French Liberal Arts. Students must have an overall GPA of at least 2.5. Students must have a GPA of at least 2.75 for their French courses.
- For universities who offer 3 credit hours for the beginners – level French course, students must have completed a minimum of 13 hours of university French to apply for a scholarship. For universities who offer 5 credit hours for the beginners – level French courses, students must have completed a minimum of 15 hours of university French to apply for a scholarship.
- Credit received from Advanced Placement Testing is counted toward credit requirements for a scholarship.
- Only full – time teachers of French in Louisiana who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S. may apply for a scholarship.
- Qualifying students and teachers in both private and public institutions may apply for a scholarship.
- Please note that certain scholarships have additional and / or particular requirements.
- Please note that scholarships may be added to this program at a later date.
Scholarship Application for CODOFIL Scholarship : February 11, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.