Facebook Fellowship Program 2011 – 2012
Study Subject : Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Architecture
Employer : Facebook
Level : PhD
We are interested in a wide range of academic topics, including the following topical areas :
- Computational Advertising
- Computer Vision
- Compiler Technology
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networking
- Computer Security
- Data Mining
- Distributed Computing
- Fault Tolerance
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Internet Economics
- Machine Learning
- Machine Translation
- Natural Language Processing
- Smart Datacenters
- Social Computing
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
- Full-time Ph.D. students in topical areas represented by these fellowships who are currently involved in on-going research.
- Students must be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Architecture, or a related area.
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year that the Fellowship is awarded.
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member.
Selection Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
- Eligibility of applicant.
- Quality of application.
- Applicability of the project or study to Facebook.
- Other criteria as decided by Facebook in its sole discretion. Facebook complies with all equal opportunity laws.
Facebook Fellowship Program Application Deadline : February 28, 2011
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.