Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowships 2013
Predoctoral Fellowship for US Students to Study at Any Fully Accredited, Nonprofit U.S. Institution of Higher Education in USA 2013.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Various courses offered by the university.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursuing Predoctoral program.
- Scholarship Provider : Ford Foundation.
- Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Ford Predoctoral Fellowship 2013 Eligibility
- All citizens or nationals of the United States regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation ( must have become a U.S. citizen by November 14, 2012 )
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement ( such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations ),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level
- Individuals enrolled in or planning to enroll in an eligible research-based program leading to a PhD or Sc.D. degree at a U.S. educational institution, and
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
Ford Prdoctoral Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- The students of USA can apply for the Ford Foundation Predoctoral scholarship.
Ford Predoctoral Scholarship 2013 Description
The Ford Fellowship program will award approximately 60 predoctoral fellowships. The predoctoral fellowships provide three years of support for individuals engaged in graduate study leading to a Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) or Doctor of Science ( Sc.D. ) degree. Predoctoral fellowships will be awarded in a national competition administered by the National Research Council ( NRC ) on behalf of the Ford Foundation. The awards will be made to individuals who, in the judgment of the review panels, have demonstrated superior academic achievement, are committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level, show promise of future achievement as scholars and teachers, and are well prepared to use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
Ford Predoctoral Fellowship 2013 Selection Criteria
Applications will be evaluated by panels of distinguished scholars selected by the National Academies. The panels will use academic records, essays, letters of recommendation, the application itself, and other appropriate materials as the basis for determining the extent to which candidates meet the eligibility requirements and the selection criteria. Review panels may also look at additional factors such as the suitability of the proposed institution for the applicant’s plan of graduate study and the likelihood that the applicant will have at least three years remaining before they would receive the PhD including at least one year of course work.
Ford Predoctoral Scholarship 2013 Application Form
- Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowships 2013 should be applied by online.
Ford Predoctoral Fellowship 2013 Application Deadline
- Do submit your Ford Predoctoral applications till 14th November, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.