2012 USA Scholarships in HSF General College
Hispanic Offered Scholarships for Hispanic US citizens at U.S. accredited HSF General College institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam, ( 2012 ) USA.
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : Undergraduate, Graduate, Graduating High School Seniors.
Scholarship Provider : Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
HSF General College Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for HSF General College Scholarships 2012 :
- Be of Hispanic heritage.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I – 551 ( not expired ).
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average ( GPA ) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have plans to enroll full – time at a two or four year U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the ( 2012 – 2013 ) academic year.
- Must apply for Federal Financial Aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA ).
- Be pursuing first Undergraduate or Graduate Degree.
HSF General College Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, HSF General College USA Scholarship is not available for International Students.
HSF General College Scholarship Description :
- HSF General College Scholarships are designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a college degree.
- HSF General College Scholarships are available on a competitive basis to the following :
- Graduating High School Seniors.
- Community College Students.
- Community College Transfer Students.
- Undergraduate Students.
- Graduate Students Award amounts generally range from $1,000 to $5,000.
HSF General College Scholarship Application 2012 :
- HSF General College USA Scholarship should be applied Online.
HSF General College Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th December, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.