HSF / Winchell’s & Yum Yum Donuts Scholarship
The Winchell’s & Yum Yum Donuts Scholarship Program is available on a competitive basis to freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors in a 4-year college or university of Hispanic heritage from California.
All students welcome to apply with preference given to business-related majors. Awards are in the amount of $3,000.
Eligibility Requirements for HSF / Winchell’s & Yum Yum Donuts Scholarship :
- Be of Hispanic heritage.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a FULL-TIME student in a degree seeking program at a four year accredited U.S. institution in California during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Must permanently reside in California with a preference given to students from Greater Los Angeles, or San Diego.
- Must attend as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a California college or university.
- Preference given to students attending Loyola Marymount University, University of San Diego.
- All Majors allowed with preference given to students majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Advertising, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Hospitality Management, Management, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Application Available : September 16, 2010
Application Deadline for HSF / Winchell’s & Yum Yum Donuts Scholarship : December 15, 2010
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.