2012 HSU Graduate Fellowship in Humboldt State University
Fellowship for Graduate students at Humboldt State University USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by Humboldt State University.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : Humboldt State University.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for HSU Graduate Fellowship 2012 :
- Incoming Graduate students or those who have been at Humboldt State University for less than one academic year will receive first consideration.
-  ; One award of $3,000.00 will be presented for use in Academic Year ( 2012 – 2013 ).
-  ; Graduate students must be enrolled full time ( at least 9 units per semester ) and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
HSU Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Humboldt State University Graduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
HSU Graduate Scholarship Description :
- Humboldt State University established the Alistair and Judith McCrone Graduate Fellowship Fund in October ( 2001 ).
- Graduate Fellowship fund was created to honor Dr.Alistair and Mrs.McCrone, who together shepherded Humboldt State University and its students for over a quarter of a century.
HSU Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Humboldt State University Graduate Scholarships should be applied by Post.
HSU Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 30th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.