IIE Whitaker International Research Fellowship 2011
Whitaker International Research Fellowship and Scholarship in Biomedical Engineering for U.S Citizens.
Study Subject ( s ) : Biomedical Engineering
Course Level : Research
Scholarship Provider : Institute of International Education ( IIE )
Scholarship can be taken at : abroad
Institute of International Education Whitaker International Research Fellowship Eligibility 2011 :
- All eligible students who are exploring the idea of going abroad for a postgraduate / postdoctoral project are encouraged to apply.
- Aside from the personal and professional benefits to the individual grantee, benefits to the home institution also accrue, as new university partnerships have developed with hosting institutions overseas.
- Collaborations have developed between U.S. bio – engineers and their academic counterparts worldwide; and U.S. labs have benefited from having their students learn and bring back new and, sometimes, cutting edge technologies and procedures.
IIE Whitaker International Research Scholarship Open for International Students : No
Institute of International Educational Research Scholarship Description :
- The Whitaker International Program provides funding to emerging U.S. based leaders in biomedical engineering / bioengineering to conduct a study and / or research project abroad, with the underlying objective of increasing international collaboration in the field of Biomedical Engineering ( BME ).
- Grant projects – including lab research, coursework, public policy work – are intended to enhance both the recipient’s career and the field. Founded in 2005 by the Whitaker Foundation ( now closed ), the program is administered by the Institute of International Education.
IIE Whitaker International Research Scholarship Application Form 2011: Online.
Institute of International Educational Scholarship Application Deadline : 23 January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.