2012 JKC PhD Fellowship in Jack Kent Cooke Dissertation
The Jack Kent Cooke Dissertation offered Fellowship for doctoral students in USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Jack Kent Cooke Foundation.
JKC PhD Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for JKC PhD Fellowship 2012 :
- Selected Jack Kent Cooke PhD Fellows agree to comply with Foundation requirements and requests for the duration of the fellowship.
Some key requirements and terms are :
- Jack Kent Cooke PhD Fellows must be enrolled in a Graduate Degree program and provide documentation of academic progress each term.
- Jack Kent Cooke Fellows must participate in PhD Fellowship activities, including the Scholars Weekend in early August ( 2012 ) ( Thursday – Sunday ).
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation will provide Travel Expenses, Lodging and Meals.
- Jack Kent Cooke PhD Fellows must be willing to present their research to Foundation staff and or Scholars.
JKC PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Jack Kent Cooke Dissertation PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
JKC PhD Scholarship Description :
- The Jack Kent Cooke Dissertation PhD Fellowship award supports advanced doctoral students who are completing dissertations that further the understanding of the Educational Pathways and Experiences of high achieving, low income students.
JKC PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Jack Kent Cooke Dissertation PhD Scholarship should be applied by Post.
JKC PhD Scholarship Application Deadline : 3rd February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.