Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholarship
Each year, Jeannette Rankin Fund awards scholarships to low-income women, ages 35 and older, who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents pursuing an undergraduate education at an accredited college or university in the United States.
The application cycle for the 2018-2019 school year will open November, 2017.
Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
An applicant for a JRF scholarship must be :
- A woman, age 35 or older
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school.
Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholarship Application Form
The Application form will be available from November, 2017 in the official website.
Applicants should check with their school’s enrollment or financial aid office to confirm regional or ACICS accreditation. JRF accepts the following accreditations :
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
JRF’s low-income eligibility is based on the student’s estimated household income for the coming school year. Our income guidelines come from the Department of Labor’s Lower Living Standard. The figures below are updated each year by January 1st.
Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholarship Selection Factors
- Your goals
- Your plan for reaching your goals
- How you will use your education to give back to the community
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.