2012 Graduate Fellowships in Language Flagship
Graduate Fellowship in Language ( Arabic, Chinese, Korean or Persian ) for USA Citizens ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Language ( Arabic, Chinese, Korean, or Persian ).
Course Level : Graduate Fellowship.
Scholarship Provider : The Language Flagship
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Language Flagship Graduate Scholarship Eligibility 2012 :
To be eligible for a Flagship Fellowship, an applicant must meet the following requirements :
- U.S. citizenship at the time of Language Flagship Graduate Fellowship application.
- Minimum proficiency of Advanced Low ( as defined by ACTFL ) or level 2 ( as defined by ILR ) in the appropriate foreign language.
- Minimum proficiency of Superior ( as defined by ACTFL ) or level 3 ( as defined by ILR ) in all modalities of English.
- Completed undergraduate degree by the time the Flagship Program and Fellowship funding period begins. Enrollment in a Master’s degree granting Flagship Program for the duration of the Flagship Fellowship funding period.
- Not employed by the U.S. government.
Language Flagship Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Language Flagship Graduate Scholarships not Available for International Students.
Language Flagship Graduate Scholarship Description :
- Opportunities for U.S. graduate students to study languages and regions critical to U.S. interests. The Language Flagship offers a limited number of fellowships to qualified American students interested in receiving financial support to participate in one of the graduate Flagship Programs in Arabic, Chinese, Korean, or Persian.
- Flagship Fellowships are awards that provide up to two years of funding to support academic expenses directly associated with participation in a Flagship Program, including tuition, a modest stipend for living expenses, support for travel costs, and health insurance coverage. The living stipend is based on reasonable costs associated with the location of each Flagship Program.
- Total Flagship Fellowship amounts will vary by individual depending upon the composition and duration of the program. Fellowship award amounts cannot include additional support for dependents. Flagship Fellows are expected to devote full – time effort in the Flagship Program in which they are enrolled.
- Therefore, Flagship Fellows may not pursue requirements of other degree programs while receiving Flagship Fellowship support, nor may Flagship Fellowships be combined with other sources of funding that would require Fellows to devote less than full-time effort to the Flagship Program of study.
Language Flagship Graduate Fellowships Application Form :
- Language Flagship Graduate Scholarships should be applied Online.
Language Flagship Graduate Scholarship Application Deadline : 12th January, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.