Musicians Institute Scholarships 2013
Musicians Institute offers Musicianship Scholarships for US and non – US Citizens in the field of Music and Arts in USA 2013 / 2014.
Study Subject (s) : Subjects are Music and Arts.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing Bachelor degree level.
Scholarship Provider : Musicians Institute
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
Musicians Institute 2013 Scholarships Eligibility :
- Available to international students and US citizens.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted a materially complete Application for Admissions by the scholarship application due date and must be entering for the program for the first time.
May be applied to Performance Certificate or Degree programs for Vocal, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums. ( Encore program is not eligible ).
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 3.5 GPA.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks following the application due date.
Musicians Institute 2013 Scholarship Open for International Students :
- International and US Students can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for Musicians Institute 2013 Scholarship :
- The mode of applying is by post.
Musicians Institute 2013 Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st March, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.