NBBPVI Technical Scholarship 2012
National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors offered Undergraduate Scholarship for USA and Canadian Citizens in Engineering funded by in USA, 2012.
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering ( Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, Industrial, Welding, or Chemical Engineering, or other closely related Engineering major )
Course Level : Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider : National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
Scholarship can be taken at : USA
National Board Vessel Inspectors Technical Scholarship Eligibility 2012 :
To be considered for a National Board Technical Scholarship, a student must meet all of the following criteria :
- Be currently enrolled full – time in an accredited four – year college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Plan to be enrolled as a full – time student for the 2012 – 2013 academic year with sufficient college credits to be classified as a sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Major in mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, industrial, welding, or chemical engineering, or other closely related engineering major.
- Possess a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Be a child, step – child, grandchild, or great – grandchild of a past or present Commissioned Inspector ( living or deceased ), or of a past or present National Board employee ( living or deceased ).
- The Commissioned Inspector must have held an active commission for at least one (1) year. The National Board employee must have been a full – time employee for at least one (1) year.
NBBVPI Technical Scholarship Open for International Students : Yes.
National Board Vessel Inspectors Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries : United States or Canada.
National Board Vessel Inspectors Technical Scholarship Description :
The National Board Technical Scholarship provides financial awards to outstanding students enrolled full – time in an engineering program of interest to the National Board. Up to two $6,000 scholarships may be awarded each year to eligible students. The NBBVPI Fellowship application period is September 1 to February 28. A maximum of one ( 1 ) scholarship may be awarded to an eligible individual. Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
National Board Vessel Inspectors Technical Scholarship Application Form 2012 : Post.
NBBVPI Technical Scholarship Application Deadline : 28 February, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.